Accomodation in a lodge in Osa, Costa Rica : being close to the wild nature
Welcome to Nueva Vida Lodge, little place of paradise specilly designed for you to have a good time on the Osa Peninsula, in Costa Rica, during a tourist stay or a fishing trip.
Are you looking for a quiet place for your stay? Far from the noise of the city, surrounded by nature? Our lodge is made for you!
Nueva Vida : accomodation in lodge in the heart of Corcovado, Costa Rica
In the heart of an abundant environment, close to the Corcovado forest, our lodge is close to 3 villages :
- Gallardo : our village a few minutes by bike or even walking. You will find some bars as well as small grocery stores and the joy of a lively and welcoming village.
- Dos Brazos : 4 km from the Lodge, one of the entrances to Corcovado Park and also the oldest village on the peninsula, initially known for its gold miners. A typical village bordered by two arms of river whose streams and waterfall will make you fall in love.
- Puerto Jimenez : less than 15 minutes by car. You will find lot of restaurants, bars, gift shops, supermarkets, banks, pharmacies, doctors…. And one of the most beautiful beaches on the peninsula, Playa Preciosa.
Lieu d’hébergement des séjours de pêche My Fishing Trip, le lodge Nueva Vida est situé à seulement quelques kilomètres de la côte.
Choose an accomodation in lodge, guest house style for comfort
Aso specialized in group reception, the lodge is comfortable and fully equipped:
- three cozy bedrooms with one or two double beds, a bathroom and toilet,
- a deck allowing you to have breakfast and meals,
- a refreshment pool,
- a parking,
- a laundry and a secure storage space (reserved for sport fishing trips)
Aurélie and Greg stay on site and are at your disposal at any time to make your stay as pleasant as possible. They also help you organize your tourist visits thanks to local partners.